"scoring is your therapy. go get them on friday!"
Monzy, i think you're right(:
Thanks Sher, Luds, Xue, Meng, Kai, Mon, and also Bev, Joces, Lulu, Don.
I won't let you guys down.
AC vs MI
27th Apr '07
3pm Delta Sports Complex
THE match
Let's qualify early, girls. I don't think there's really a need to wait til next Wed(:
I guess it's make or break.
How am i feeling?
I guess that depends on what you're asking about.
But i made a vow to give my all to this team and this sport,
and i intend to follow it through, all the way..
Cos i sincerely believe we're gonna make it,
we're gonna make it.
Thanks ACdancers, today you gave me hope on top of the hope i already had, that anything is possible - if we just believe.
I believe, do you?
I hope so, cos you've given me too much reason to doubt.
Stupid boyfriend, ask him to go and read my blog TWICE then he goes and plays dota and forgets, even though i reminded him to go see before he went off. If i tell him to go read means i want him to read something to do with him right? I never ask people to read my blogs! It's only usually for me to rant! Stupid adorable lovable IDIOT of a boyfriend.
Baby i know i told you that was all i was gonna post about the next time i did, but but but but.. But i love you too much (: When i need support and when i need encouragement, i know you're the first to listen and hug me and make it better. And maybe that's all i need. You're all i need. 1314(ever) dear(: 10 years, you owe me.